This post is from the series “Boost eCommerce Sales and Leads”.
In celebration of my new book, I am releasing these audio blogs to help you increase your eCommerce conversion rates…
This is one of the major templates for an e-commerce website. It can be linked from navigation and the homepage, and also receive dedicated, paid advertising traffic. People arriving at these sections will want to click or scroll. If they are not able to find the items they are looking for, they will exit the page. Finding the right architecture for this page will take some experimentation. You may want to add buttons to each of the items listed, or it may be better not to have buttons. If possible, you do want a quick view option. This allows people to view an overlay pop-up to get a glimpse of the details for each product. You also want to include the price of each item along with the star images for the number of reviews the item has received.
- Have faceted search and navigation. Incorporate faceted search and navigation technology on left column to filter items. When people arrive at your product category pages, they might want to filter through different inventory to figure out the right product for them. Using tools like Nextopia.com will allow you to add faceted searches to narrow down the product items to what people are specifically looking for. For instance, if you have a clothing company, many people don’t wear the same size clothes. So they’ll narrow down their search results based on gender, size, color, and price. Faceted searches will let you do that.
- Offer quick checkout. Have the ability to add items directly from the category page. Maybe there’s a quick browse overlay when they click a product specifically, this allows the ability to checkout a lot quicker.
- Test “view details” versus “buy now” buttons. Many e-commerce sites work differently. You can test different buttons with call-to-action text, with language like “view details” versus “buy now” or “add to cart.” Understanding the right call-to-action text is key to increasing conversion. Although, it’s possible conversion may increase with no buttons, which is why testing is important.
- Add review stars. Having star icons for each product will tell people that others have reviewed those products. This will influence people to learn about those items.
- Show retail and sale pricing. Show the original retail price and have it crossed out with the online sale price next to it. People consciously do not want to pay full price for items. This psychologically helps influence purchases.
- Have a clear headline. Even though it may be obvious to you that the category is listing a section of your e-commerce store, you want to have a clear headline telling people what section of the site they have arrived at.
- Use pagination. Pagination is a great way to determine the quantity of items that load on page. You should default to a low number of items. This way the category page loads quickly when they first arrive.
Sundry remedies approachable from the Web to why to waste time and effort going to drugstore if you can hands-down get Viagra sit at home. Varied medicaments are used to treat Neutropenia. A global sexual complaint among men is the erectile disfunction. Matters like “over the counter lidocaine cream” and “lidocaine cream over the counter” are very popular for last year. Find out more through the links below. What do you have to study about “over the counter lidocaine“? Other question we have to is “undefined”. Viagra has been demonstrated to be efficient in men with such medical conditions as diabetes mellitus. One way to improve erectile disfunction is to make few plain lifestyle changes, another is remedy. Lifestyle changes take day, but the results are worthwhile.