This post is from the series “Boost eCommerce Sales and Leads”.
In celebration of my new book, I am releasing these audio blogs to help you increase your eCommerce conversion rates…
There are many different ways to create product-specific landing pages for e-commerce. Having a great landing page strategy is the most effective way to maximize the ROI from your advertising campaigns. When customers search for your keyword terms and click an ad, they can be very impatient, so you want to have an easy-to-understand landing page related to the query they searched for. Also, the message of your landing pages should match the advertisement that they came from. This creates seamless consistency for your marketing campaign. There are a few ways to do this. Not every solution is right for every different e-commerce site. You are going to test to figure out which type of landing page is right for your audience and product offerings. Here are a few different ways.
- Custom landing pages specifically for lead generation. Many times, people coming off of advertising campaigns are not necessarily ready to buy. What you want to do is set up landing pages to give special offers and collect those leads.
- Long landing pages or sales letter landing pages. Have product-specific long landing pages while telling a story. People will identify with what you’re doing, and you can offer more information on a longer page.
- Product category pages. Test sending traffic to your product category pages versus other areas of your site. With e-commerce sites, people want to click on many different items. So testing sending people to product category pages will let you know if that’s the right way for you to sell your e-commerce items.
- Product detail pages. Test sending traffic to different detail pages to help you determine if this is the right place for you to send your marketing and advertising.
- Classic squeeze page. The classic squeeze page is very similar to the lead generation page, but it may be a page that’s offering something for free. Maybe it’s a free sample, white paper, or download. Having a classic squeeze page is a great way to test for Facebook ads and social media.
- Video on product-specific landing pages. Test adding video to product-specific landing pages. That way, people can figure out if they want to read or watch a video.
- Special offer sales pages. Having holiday-specific special offer sales pages is a great way to set up landing pages for your marketing campaign.
- Niche microsites for specific verticals or product lines. As people arrive at your e-commerce site, they may get confused if they’re looking for a specific brand or product line. Creating microsites will allow you to only give the items that you want to specific people.
Want to see more examples and resources for this section? Click the thumbs up below or comment in the community.
Sundry remedies available from the Web to why to waste time and effort going to drugstore if you can hands-down get Viagra sit at home. Varied medicaments are used to treat Neutropenia. A global sexual complaint among men is the erectile malfunction. Matters like “over the counter lidocaine cream” and “lidocaine cream over the counter” are very popular for last year. Find out more through the links below. What do you have to study about “over the counter lidocaine“? Other question we have to is “undefined”. Viagra has been demonstrated to be effective in men with such medical conditions as diabetes mellitus. One way to improve erectile disfunction is to make few plain lifestyle changes, another is remedy. Lifestyle changes take season, but the results are worthwhile.