Being the frontman in a band overlaps the idea of public speaking because YOU are the main focus on the stage. Therefore, you need to give a performance and focus on the power of word
Last week, I had the pleasure of attending the Lifestyle Design Summit in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The conference focused on Turning your PASSIONS into PROFITS, giving you not just financial rewards, but also happiness and fulfillment. The event, attended by numerous entrepreneurs, also a few rock stars in attendance, including Matt Kramer, the current lead vocalist of Saigon Kick. JB Glossinger, the host of the conference met him during vocal lessons. Also in the speaker line up was Share Ross, the bassist for the rock band Vixon. Each of these bands was voted into the Top 50 Greatest Hair Metal Albums of All Time.
What I learned
These rockstars spoke about how they are helping other in their success, using the power of words. When people turn on tension and anger, they are on the same switch as volume. Therefore, the angrier you are, the louder you become. It is very hard to get through to people so they decided to be a voice coaches dedicated to helping others improve their vocal methods, which in turn helps them win in their respective industries. Here’s some of what I learned:
1. The rock star is just you and lives inside of you.
2. The power of words and communicating as a presenter allows people to see you according to how you want them to. You have to dig deep and find out what drives and then you got the core of your genius.
3. I also learned that when there is a down play, there needs to be an up note.
4. If you’re in the right place, work hard and show up, things can really come together.
5. Who is that person you will become? To be your optimal self, self assessing and visualizing tweaks to yourself and optimize your improvements is important. It’s all a message and who you are to get through to people.
6. You also need to ask yourself how your personality looks like and how are they achieving what you want? How are people relating to you? Answering these questions can help you come up with ways to improve yourself and what you convey.
7. Become the cut of the cut of the cut. And find your own uniqueness.
8. The front man breaks all the rules and it can get really uncomfortable but it is worth it. Don’t blend in, stand out. Set yourself apart from the herd.
9. Through that you can find your tribe. Show up and care. And it obvious that when you are not mentally showing up.
10. Stage fright isn’t worth your time. Being a rockstar is a job and it is not an easy job. You need to show up, do the hard work and continuously pivot to get better.
These inputs helped me immensely and allowed me to have a new perspective about how I carry myself, what I say, and how I say it. As you all know I am constantly trying to find ways to improve my public speaking skills, and what I learned from the conference will undoubtedly help me become a better speaker and ultimately, unleash my own rockstar.
Share your thoughts in the comments section! I’d love you to hear from you.
Sundry remedies accessible from the Web to why to waste period and effort going to drugstore if you can hands-down get Viagra sit at home. Varied medicaments are used to treat Neutropenia. A global sexual complaint among men is the erectile malfunction. Matters like “over the counter lidocaine cream” and “lidocaine cream over the counter” are very popular for last year. Find out more through the links below. What do you have to study about “over the counter lidocaine“? Other question we have to is “undefined”. Viagra has been demonstrated to be effective in men with such medical conditions as diabetes mellitus. One way to improve erectile disfunction is to make few plain lifestyle changes, another is remedy. Lifestyle changes take day, but the results are worthwhile.